The sailing club is run by an executive board entitled the Board of Captains. As stated in the Club By-Laws, the BOC is responsible for all executive, legislative and judicary aspects of the club. The Board is appointed by the Commodore and serves for a concurrent term.
The Commodore and Vice-Commodore are the two elected leaders of the club. The Commodore and Vice-Commodore are elected in an election, open to the entire populace of active members, usually held at the end of August.
The Board of Captains includes the following positions:
- Events & Volunteer Coordinator
- Marketing & PR Chair
- Maintenance / Shop Representative
- Education Representative
- 420 Fleet Captain & Sailing Team Representative
- Tech & Badger Sloop Fleet Captain
- Keelboat Fleet Captain
- J-Fleet Captain
- Laser Fleet Captain
- Scow Fleet Captain
- Snow Kiting Fleet Captain
- Windsurfing Fleet Captain
To contact any of the members of the Board of Captains, click here.